GDST Girl for Life, the GDST alumnae magazine lands today – you can download it or read it below.
What to expect:
- Alumna of the Year, Louisa Blake, talks about her mission to feed hungry children during school holidays
- Views of Covid-19 – GDST women on how it’s impacted
- Costa award-winning writer, Rebecca Stott shares her school memories after life in a Christian sect
- Lisa Power, social activist and a founder of Stonewall, remembers the music of her school days
- Dame Rosemary Squire shares the rules she’s lived by
- Sara Nathan talks about her national charity, Refugees At Home, and the “Gary Lineker effect”
- Elsie Owusu, renowned architect, explains why diversity in the built environment matters
…. and much more!
Have a read!