In our 2022/23 edition of GDST Life alumnae magazine, you will find a whole host of features and articles including stories, tips and viewpoints from a range of alumnae contributors, GDST and school news, our latest alumnae book listings, and how you can keep in touch.
You can download the full magazine or read it below.
Here are just a few of the features to look out for:
- Samira Ahmed, multi-award-winning journalist, and winner of the GDST Alumna of the Year award 2021/22, talks about challenging authority and doing the right thing
- Politics and Punk at Putney High School as Dr Sandie Okoro remembers her school days
- Doctor in the House with Dr Nikki Kanani, the GDST’s Alumna of the Year Exceptional Contribution Award winner
- Ethical Advertising – A New Business Model with Amy Williams, co-founder and CEO of the ethical advertising agency, Good-Loop
- Paralympian swimmer and Northampton High School alumna Eleanor Robinson MBE shares some of the rules she lives by
- More Than Just a Numbers Game – we speak to three GDST mathematicians, to hear what the future holds for girls who love maths
- Dr Emily Grossman shares the books that have inspired her
…. and much more!