In our 2023/24 edition of GDST Life alumnae magazine, you will find a whole host of features and articles including stories, tips and viewpoints from a range of alumnae contributors, GDST and school news, our latest alumnae book listings, and how you can keep in touch.
You can download the full magazine or read it below.
Here are just a few of the features to look out for:
- Dr Ellie Cannon, 2022 Alumna of the Year winner, GP, TV doctor and columnist for the Mail on Sunday talks about juggling life as a mum, doctor and writer.
- ‘It’s fine to be a bit weird’ South Hampstead High alumna and 2022 Trailblazer Award winner Dr Grace Spence Green shares her rules to live by.
- TV, Stage and film actor Beth Cordingly shares the soundtrack to her school days in 1980s and 90s “cool” Brighton.
- Charlene Hunter reminisces about her time at Nottingham Girls’ High School.
- June Spencer CBE Winner of the 2022 Exceptional Achievement Award for her long standing role in The Archers shares her fascinating life story.
- Sutton High School alumna Aletha Shepherd on her journey from a council estate in Wallington, to Coachella with Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner, a dance-off with Channing Tatum, tips and advice from Bryan Cranston, and Christmas with Jamie Foxx
- Environmental Psychologist Professor Lorraine Whitmarsh lists the top five actions you can take to help the environment
…. and much more!