In January 2016, Best Companies announced that the GDST is one of the top 100 best not-for-profit organisations to work for – and we also appeared in the Sunday Times’ annual list of the UK’s best workplaces. Why are we so highly regarded? The rewards and benefits are part of the answer:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
But there are many other good reasons to work with us. Each of our schools has its own sense of community, and you’ll be part of it. You’ll be part, too, of the wider GDST family. You’ll be in the company of some of the best and brightest people in independent education. Most importantly, no matter what your role, you’ll be playing a major part in the highly regarded education we give our girls.
Take a look at our pay leaflets for teachers and support staff.