This prize was established with the generous support of Dr. Anne Hogg, a former Chairman of the Council of the Trust and a linguist with a keen interest in the Hispanic languages.
The prize, which is available to be awarded annually in each school, is intended to recognise the work of pupils in Year 10, who are taking two or more modern foreign languages. This includes Welsh, where it is not the mother tongue.
The prize is to acknowledge excellence in achievement in two of those languages, both of which should be followed in school.
- Abby Stott - Birkenhead High School Academy
- Sophie Lindenfelser - Brighton & Hove High School
- Ellen Millwood - Bromley High School
- Aditi Rammohan - Croydon High School
- Evie Owens - Howell’s School, Llandaff
- Megan Leung - Newcastle High School for Girls
- Ruby Howard - Northampton High School
- Catherine Moir - Norwich High School for Girls
- Georgia Wells - Notting Hill & Ealing High School
- Rosie Halliday - Nottingham Girls’ High School
- Grace Faber - Oxford High School
- Maddie Gadeke - Portsmouth High School
- Francesca Russell - Sheffield High School for Girls
- Nandana Mahtani - South Hampstead High School
- Maya Weekley - Sutton High School
- Skye Bayley - The Royal High School, Bath
- Serrena Srithavarajah - Wimbledon High School