The school has remained committed to that community and to its values ever since.
- Girls First – everything we do is centred on providing the best education for girls
- Forward thinking – seeking new and innovative ways to be leaders in the education of girls and to future-proof our girls.
- Fearless – offering a wider range of programmes to support the development of confident and aspirational girls with the resilience to reach their goals.
- Family – connecting our girls to the wider GDST community of teachers, girls and alumnae through our Inspiring Females programme and other partnerships.
- Undivided – a culture of diversity and inclusion, where every member of our school community is valued and supported.
Norwich High School’s Bursary Programme
In the 2020-21 academic year, 10% of students benefited from some form of bursarial support. The average recipient of this assistance received 65% fee remission. Where possible we try to award as close to 100% as possessive to ensure that the award makes a significant difference to the educational opportunities of the recipient.
Without the bursary fund many of the most able and gifted students and their parents would be put off applying to Norwich High School or not be able to take up their place due to financial constraints.