In December 2021, the GDST is undertaking a multi-school telephone fundraising campaign across six schools. Each school is fundraising for their own bursary fund.
The schools participating are:
- Croydon High School
- Norwich High School
- Notting Hill & Ealing High School
- Nottingham Girls’ High School
- Streatham & Clapham High School
Recent alumnae (Class of 2017 – 2021) are eligible to apply to become one of three telephone fundraisers for their school. The role is calling older alumnae from the school in order to re-connect with them, and to ask for their support of our bursary campaign. Calling times are weeknights and weekends, and the campaign is run entirely remotely, meaning that callers can work from home or their university accommodation. The aim of the campaign is to raise vital funds to support school bursary programmes, which ensure that girls from all walks of life can access a GDST education regardless of their family’s financial circumstances.
- Good rates of pay (£9.50 per hour + holiday pay)
- Work remotely – the campaigns are run ‘off site’ as well as training days which are conducted over Zoom
- Enhance your communication skills and negotiation techniques
- Add valuable work experience to your CV
- Support your old school
- Gain career advice from those you are calling
- Work as part of a team with 17 other GDST alumnae from across the country
- Prizes for great results
- A comprehensive and paid two day training programme is provided
You must be available for both training days (6th & 7th December) and as many calling shifts (below) as possible.