Competitive salary plus benefits
For September 2020
The NHEHS Junior School is a popular and highly successful, two-form entry school with 312 pupils aged 4 to 11 years where girls and staff work together in a warm, friendly environment. Expectations in all areas of school life are high and entry is by academic selection. Almost all our pupils continue into the Senior School, which also has an outstanding academic record.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher to join our successful and committed team in the Junior School.
About the School:
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links.
As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Membership of Teaching Staff Pension Scheme
- Access to the GDST central training and development programme
- Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
- Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
- Season Ticket Loans: Interest free loans for travel are available to staff to enable them to buy annual season tickets
- Computer Loans: Interest free loans are available to staff to enable them to buy a computer for personal use at home
- Cycle Scheme: the School is part of the scheme which enables staff to purchase bicycles and equipment at a tax advantageous rate and pay for the equipment over 12 months
- Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
- Four weeks’ study leave for teachers after ten years’ continuous service
- Accredited NQT induction
- There is a possibility of accommodation for September 2020
Further information about this position and how to apply is available on Notting Hill & Ealing High School’s website.
Please send completed applications to the Head of the Junior School, Ms Silvana Silva. Contact details provided below:
A: 26 St Stephen’s Road, Ealing, London W13 8HH T: 020 8799 8484
W: www.nhehs.gdst.net E: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 4th March 2020 (12.00pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10th March 2020.
NHEHS and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Services.