We are looking to appoint an After School Care Assistant to continue our excellent After School care provision.
Applicants should be motivated and committed to providing quality childcare for our remarkable girls aged 3 to 11. You will be part of a team to plan and supervise indoor and outdoor play, provide tea and clear away at the end of the day.
You must have a minimum NVQ Level 2 in childcare or equivalent.
The School would consider an appointment to cover the responsibilities of Supervisor for the right candidate on Support Grade 2.
About the School
Established in 1874, Croydon High School prides itself on its innovative approach and friendly atmosphere.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a strong professional development programme. These benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
The closing date for applications is noon, Wednesday 23 January 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.