The Assistant Head of Junior School will support the Head and Deputy Head in the running and promotion of the Junior School. He/she will be expected to work towards the successful implementation of the strategic plan and will report to the Deputy Head of Junior School.
This is an exciting time to join the Junior Leadership Team. With growing pupil numbers and the support of a positive and committed staff team, the role provides a perfect opportunity to shape the future of the Junior School.
As a class teacher, the Assistant Head will have the opportunity to lead by example in the staffroom, setting the very highest standards for staff and girls.
Why Croydon High School:
Croydon High School in leafy Selsdon, is an exceptional independent school for girls. As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust we are at the forefront of education for girls and are a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
Benefits and how to apply:
We offer an attractive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Please contact Amanda Phillips, HR and Compliance Officer, for further information:
The closing date for applications is Monday 19 February 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.