If you have the ability to clean to a high standard this is an opportunity to join the team of an outstanding school.
You will clean and maintain designated areas of the school, ensuring areas are kept in a clean and hygienic condition, including toilet areas, corridors, and classrooms.
This will include sweeping, mopping, polishing, emptying bins, vacuuming carpets as well as ensuring that cleaning materials are used correctly in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
If you are positive, enthusiastic and professional and motivated we would be delighted to hear from you.
The working hours are Monday to Friday (16:00 – 21:00), term time only, plus 31 days to be worked in the holiday period.
Bromley High School is a warm, friendly school, occupying a 25 acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent, easily accessible by train from central London.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free lunches during term time
- Access to our free BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment.
For further details and to apply please submit your CV in the first instance by emailing HR@bro.gdst.net
Successful candidates will need to complete an application form before their interview.
Bromley High School and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.