Junior School Teacher
Required from September 2019
We wish to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic Teacher to work within the Junior School.
The successful candidate will work towards and support the School vision to deliver a unique learning experience to every girl, every day.
Experience of Key Stage 1 or EYFS would be desirable.
About Croydon High School
Established in 1874, Croydon High School prides itself on its innovative approach and friendly atmosphere.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent facilities and IT resources and a friendly and supportive working environment. The School is located in Selsdon, south of Croydon on a beautiful campus.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Good transport links
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
The closing date for applications is noon, Monday 25 February 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.