6.45am-8.45am and 3.45pm to 5.45pm; or 3.30 – 5.30 pm only
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Applications are invited from qualified minibus drivers to support our school transport service.
Candidates should have a clean full UK Driving Licence with D1 category and a PCV Minibus Licence.
We can offer you:
a competitive salary and benefits package
a friendly and supportive working environment
Sydenham High School, established in 1887, is an independent day school for girls from 4-18 with approximately 580 pupils. The school is part of The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the largest independent school group in the UK. It is at the forefront of education for girls and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free lunches during term time
- Access to our free BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment.
Alternatively, please contact email@example.com or the School Office on 020 8557 7000.
Closing date: 19th December 2018
References for shortlisted candidates will be taken up before interview.
GDST are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.