Teacher of Computer Science
Required from September 2019
We require a creative and inspirational Computer Science Teacher to join a busy and dynamic Department; the successful candidate will report to the Head of Computer Science.
You will be joining a department where pupils make excellent progress across each key stage. All members of the Department work collaboratively sharing both good practice and resources. The Department would support teacher training for a suitably qualified graduate.
If you posses excellent, up-to-date subject knowledge and a passion for Computer Science with the capacity to inspire academically able pupils, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Why Bromley High School:
Bromley High School is a selective independent school of 860 girls, occupying a 25 acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent. Easily accessible by train from central London, it offers space to breathe with the convenience of the city on its doorstep.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Free school lunches
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- Access to school multi-gym, swimming pool, yoga classes.
Applications must be received by 8.00am on Monday 25th February 2019.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 28th February 2019.
Any candidate wishing to seek additional information should contact:
Eoin Shannon, Head of Computer Science
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.