Introducing GDST Girl for Life, the new magazine for the GDST Alumnae Network. In this first issue…
- The big interview: we speak to Cressida Dick (Oxford High School), Met Police Commissioner and GDST Alumna of the Year
- 100 years of women’s votes: Meg Hillier MP (Portsmouth High School) on women in politics and a profile of suffragette Emily Wilding Davison (Kensington Prep School)
- Full throttle: we talk to Emilie Weaving (Shrewsbury High School), GDST Emerging Talent award winner, about life in the fast lane
- A day in the life…: Dr Sheila Kanani (Wimbledon High School) on working at the Royal Astronomical Society
- School and alumnae news: bite-sized updates from across our network
- Plus much more!